You are new in Dortmund and want to meet new people or learn a new language? Or you just don't feel like sitting in front of the computer anymore and want to get out into the fresh air? Then go for a walk again! Not alone, but in pairs. The "Walking" offer takes place offline and is the right thing for you if you are an open-minded person and want to get to know your fellow students personally. Whether you go for a walk in the city, in the park or in the forest is completely up to you. You can contact each other via the sports partner exchange and clarify everything else (where, when, etc.). Have fun! INFO:
No registration is necessary for this course. Just sign up in the Sports Partner Exchange
or check who has already signed up and also wants to go for a walk. You can find more information below.
1. if you want to participate in the class, just visit the Sports Partner Exchange
2. so that others can see that you are looking for a walking partner, you should create a new entry.
In the entry you first specify the sport (walking), then your gender, your knowledge ("0" would mean that you have never gone walking, "1" would mean that you rarely go walking, "2" would mean that you go walking regularly, etc.), your age, your status and your e-mail address. You do not have to enter your height.
4. in the text of the ad you introduce yourself briefly. You tell what your name is, in which city and district you live, which language you would like to speak during the walk and whether you would like to go for a walk with a man or a woman ? or whether you don't care about the gender.
5. click on "Save entry" and you have done it! Soon your entry will appear in the sports partner exchange and other students can contact you!
6. you are curious and want to know who else has registered in the sports partner exchange? Then click on "Search database" and all sports (including walking) will be displayed. If you have found someone who would also like to go for a walk and lives in the same district, take the first step and click on "Contact".
7. the course "Walking" is free of charge and there are no prerequisites.